Classic beauty near Astoria
Available for sale right in the heart of the downtown Budapest, a long term tenanted, gorgeous, classic beauty with 2.5 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom fully furnished apartment, located on Semmelweis street only a few steps from Astoria and Deák square.
- classical, good condition apartment with lovely, authentic features and spaces in each room
- great layout, court-yard view apartment thus all day quiet
- spacious living room with large windows facing to the inner building yard, sofa set and large family size dining-suite
- good size well-equipped American style kitchen
- 2.5 separate entrance bedrooms which 2 of them great size, equipped with double beds, wardrobes, study desk, chair, the third room is half room, can be used a smaller study room/guest bedroom equipped with single bed
- 1.5 bathroom, large and comfy size with corner bathtub, toilet, washing machine
- guest toilet
- spacious entry hall
- heating with gas cirkoboyler and radiator heaters in each room
classic features, central location
- gorgeous classic features as high ceiling, large spaces, wooden parquet flooring
- low-cost utilities, common cost 29 900huf/month including water usage
- beautiful, maintained grandiose classical building with elevator
- long term tenanted apartment, great investment who prefer the classic features, central location and a calm apartment
- asking sale price fixed in HUF 99M including all furnishing, machines
Perfectly located in the heart of downtown in the District 5. Semmelweis street is a charming, calm side street with hidden coffee and artisan shops and full of large trees. District 7, the historical part of the city just the other side of the boulevard, you can reach the great Synagogue, the bohemian soho quarter with many ruin pubs and the well-demanded Gozsdu Court the hosts of restaurants, coffee shops and constant programme of events. Many Universities are nearby, very close to Elte, Technical University, Semmelweis, Corvinus the Economic University. The main library is in a a short walk too.
Astoria stop just a few step away you find the M2 (red) metro, tram and trollies. Deák square is in an easy few minutes walk where the 3 metro meets. M4 (green) new metro line is at Kálvin square which is only 1 tram stop away. Excellent public transportation.
Astoria - Ferenciek square hub
Would you like more information, or schedule a visit appointment?