Sold a hip design, recently finished and fully remodeled into loft-converted studio apartment in a nicely maintained classical building located in Lónyai street perfectly nestled in an easy walking distance to both Kálvin square and Corvin quarter in District 9.
- freshly remodeled, compact apartment, asking price includes all the electrical machines and new furnishing designed by an interior specialist
- modern, tasteful kitchen with all the necessary electrical machines and kitchen accessories (large fridge, exhaust fan, dishwasher, electrical stove)
- great dining area
- youthful, modern designed room has social-living area downstairs with nice size corner sofa bed, Tv
- comfy and tasty double bed on the upper, loft area 10sqm
- ultramodern bathroom with bathtub/shower, sanitary, washing machine
- economical electrical heating
- groundfloor apartment facing to the inner courtyard thus quiet all day
- low utilities, common cost only 11 000huf/month including water usage
- great condition, renovated classy building
- the property is for sale with shared use, there is another, same type property right next to it for sale as well
- perfect possibility either for residential home or investment property for long term lease
- asking price fixed in HUF 40.9M forint including furnishing and electricals
Location is a very popular area of the city center, but in the same time this apartment is a bit hidden from the noisy party area, making it an excellent place to relax, but get anywhere in the city center within a few minutes. The well-known Market Hall, the main Library are all a stroll away. Many Universities are in a close distance from Semmelweis, Corvinus, BME.
Easy access both to Kálvin square, Corvin quarter and the Ringroad. You find M3 (blue) metro, trams. At the boulevard the 4-6 tram line runs non-stop. Kálvin square stop of metro line M3 (blue) are in 6 min walk.
Kálvin square hub
Would you like more information, or schedule a visit appointment?